Do you want to utilize the Verizon LG Revolution for free? My friend has just got the LG Revolution from Verizon, now he is wondering is there any way to get the phone to tether. LG Phone Problem and Solution
That’s not a big problem. After a search, we’ve found that the Verizon LG Revolution tethering works using the "Wireless Tether for Root Users" app. That’s means your should to root your Verizon LG Revolution firstly. LG Android Phones
You can download the "Wireless Tether for Root Users" app on the market. This app works for most Android phones. If you are interested, just have a try. Good luck, guys! LG-Revolution info
"Wireless Tether for Root Users" app description:
- This program enables wifi AND bluetooth-tethering (PAN) for "rooted" handsets.
- Clients (your laptop for example) can connect via wifi or bluetooth and get access to the internet using the mobile connection (4G, 3G, 2G) or (in case you are using bluetooth) the wifi connection which is established by the handset.
- Wifi-tethering creates a so called adhoc (peer-to-peer) network on most devices.
How to Root Verizon LG Revolution:
Download Wireless Tether app:
How to tether modem connection on LG Revolution
- Install the USB driver on LG Revolution
- Connect the device to the computer with the USB cable. Skip to step 4 if the USB connected screen is displayed.
- From the Home screen, select and hold the window shade (located at the top of the screen).
- Drag the window shade to the bottom of the screen then select USB connected.
- Select Internet Connection then select Done.
- From the Home screen, select Apps.
- Select Settings (under Tools).
- Select Wireless & networks.
- Select Tethering.
- Ensure Mobile Broadband Connection is checked.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts