If your Verizon LG Revolution becomes unresponsive or sluggish, try restarting your phone and see if that helps. In case your phone has a persistent problem that cannot be solved, the last resort is to do a factory reset. LG Android Phones
Caution: If a factory reset is performed, all installed applications and user data will be erased. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset.
Performing a factory reset on the Verizon LG Revolution via settings. This option is preferred if the device doesn’t start properly or you have forgotten the screen lock password. LG Phone Problem and Solution
- From the Home screen, press MENU and then tap Settings.
- Scroll down the screen and then tap Privacy > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
If you cannot turn on your Verizon LG Revolution or access the phone settings, you can still perform a factory reset by using the buttons on the phone: LG-Revolution info
- Turn the power off.
- Touch and hold the following keys at the same time for 12 seconds: Power/Lock Key + the down Volume Key.
- Release the keys when you see the screen message “Permanently Erase User Data & Reset Settings?, press the Power Key to conﬁrm and any other key to cancel.”
- Press the Power/Lock Key to conﬁrm (or press any other key to cancel). When you press the Power/Lock Key to conﬁrm, a pop-up appears asking “Are you sure you want to continue with erase?”.
- Press the Power/Lock Key and your phone will be restored to the factory settings. To cancel, press any other key.
The Verizon LG Revolution will then restart after a few minutes with everything set to factory defaults.
Verizon LG Revolution Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts