What is the code to get into the service menu on the Verizon LG enV Touch?
Enter ##776472611000 (##PROGRAM11000) send, you will then be prompted for the service code, Enter: 000000 and you will be in the service menu. Dial ##lgservicemenu and then press send, then enter 000000 and you will be in the LG service menu. LG-enV touch info
What exactly can I do in the Service Menu?
- Proxy address setting (two subfolders, for primary and secondary. Default for primary: gw.vzwwap.com, Default for secondary: gw1.vzwwap.com)
- Proxy Port setting (two subfolders for primary and secondary. Default for primary: 8080, Default for secondary: 8080)
- TLS/HTTPS Security port setting (two subfolders, for primary and secondary. Default for primary: 0443, Default for secondary: 0443)
- User Name (default: a phone number. I think it’s my primary account holder’s phone number)
- User Password (default: vzw)
- Homepage (default: http://homepage)
Warning: you should never make any actual changes in the Service Menu unless you know what it will do. LG Phone Problem and Solution
Verizon LG enV Touch Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts