Well this is a good start. Anyone who has ever had a Blackberry or other PDA/Smartphone can appreciate the ability to sync your phone to Outlook. Well, now the Verizon LG enV Touch can!!! http://www.lgmobilephones.com/outlook.aspx
LG Outlook Sync is a utility to synchronize your MS Outlook data with your LG devices. The current LG Outlook Sync supports Verizon enV 3(VX9200) and Verizon enV Touch(VX11000) only. LG Outlook Sync does not support old LG devices. *
Currently LG Outlook Sync can synchronize your contact and calendar information only. Please note that by the limitation of device not all the field in the contact and calendar information will be synchronized. LG-enV touch info
Verizon LG enV Touch Outlook Sync – LG Cell Phone Pictures
- Download the LG enV Outlook Sync program (LG_Outlook-Sync.msi).
- Then download the LG USB Modem Driver (LGUSBModemDriver_Eng_WHQL_Ver_4.9.4_All.exe)
- Go to the directory where you downloaded these files.
- Click on the LGUSBModemDriver_Eng_WHQL_Ver_4.9.4_All.exe file to install it. It will create a directory LG Electronics.
- Click on the LG_Outlook-Sync.msi file to install it. It will create a directory called LG Outlook Sync.
- Plug the USB cable into your phone and into the USB port on your PC.
- The PC should detect the new hardware. If screens displayautmatically, shut them down.
- Start Outlook.
- On the top ribbon, there should be a button that says LG Sync. Click it.
- A screen will display where you will need to make choices about how far back to get data, does the PC override the phone or vice versa, and what to do about errors. The documentation at the URL addresses these steps.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts