To Unlock the LG KG245 (Vodafone Australia) step by step:
- Insert a Vodafone Australia working SIM card.
- Ensure the LG KG245 is charged and then switch the phone on.
- Optional Step: If the SIM card has a PIN, enter your PIN number
- Wait for the LG KG245 to power up then enter 2945#*7101#
- Select Menu , then go to Settings > Security > SIM Lock > Network
- Select Deactivate and enter the 8-digit unlocking code provide for your handset.
- The handset will be unlocked automatically and will display “Done”. This will be confirmed if you can make and receive calls with the Non-Vodafone Australia SIM card. (You will need reception and phone credit with the different network provider)
LG KG245 phone photos – LG Cell phone pictures
Hope this post is helpful, enjoy! LG Phone Problem and solution
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts