We are pleased to tell you that we now have the ability to unlock bootloader on LG Optimus L5 E610/E612/E615 devices. Make sure you unlock using the right files attached below for you model, or else you will get random reboots!
- usb drivers: [Download]
- adb devices: [Download]
- E610: [Download] (credits to urobbot/payback)
- E612: [Download] (credits to chacha_ivanov)
- E615/E615F: [Download] (Credits to payback)
Instructions for unlocking Bootloader on LG Optimus L5 E610/E612/E615:
- Download and install usb drivers
- Make sure your phone is successfully rooted
- Make sure you download the right file that I listed above
- MAKE A BACKUP
- Extract the file, place the “emmc_appsboot.bin” to the root of your internal sdcard (/sdcard/emmc_appsboot.bin)
- Make sure you have USB debugging enabled. Phone should be in "Charge only" mode.
- Connect your LG Optimus L5 into the PC via USB cable.
- Open command prompt, type the following in command prompt and press enter between commands
- adb shell
- Press "grant" or "allow" on your phones screen if SuperUser or SuperSU asks for root permissions.
- Continue with the following commands:
- dd if=/sdcard/emmc_appsboot.bin of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p5
If you want to install CWM:
LG Optimus L5 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts