Here is a simple application that will enabled UMS mode for your LG Optimus 4X HD External sdcard.
LG Optimus 4X HD users can enable USB Mass Storage Mode or UMS Mode or whatever you call it, by installing a simple APK file on their devices. But in order to make it work, it is required that your device is rooted.
UMS_ModeV2.5: [Download] [Mirror]
- enable UMS Mode when cable usb is unplug
- Back to Charge mode when cable usb is unplug
- Fix sometime got to bluescreen on windows
UMS_ModeV3.0: [Download] [Mirror]
- Do it on condition usb plugged
- Fix bluescreen on windows
- Using different approach to unmount the external SD card
UMS_ModeV3.2: [Download] [Mirror]
- Bring back native method to mount and unmount, its speed up abit when using native method by check the box to enable native mode
UMS_ModeV3.3: [Download] [Mirror]
- If you plug into player or some device player , and you found that it cannot found the USB drive in this case just do this settings -> connectivity -> usb connection type and do press or repress the "Charge Only".
- In version 3.0 you will notice 1 triangle on task bar, its normal , it telling you mass storage is currently unmount
- Two icons on task bar is telling you the mass storage successful unmount you can take it out, those of notice are normal if we do unmount the mass storage in android api level.
LG Optimus 4X HD Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts