This guide is compatible with T-Mobile LG V10 H901 only. Do not try it on any other devices or variants.
- Unlocked bootloader is needed.
- Set up ADB and Fastboot on your computer. You can download the minimal ADB and fastboot tool from here (unzip it) or get the quick ADB and fastboot installer from here.
- Install LG USB Drivers on your computer.
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Go to Developer options and enable Allow oem unlock.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on LG V10 H901
- Download the recovery image file and extract the zip file to your PC anywhere.
- Make sure you have setup ADB and fastboot on your PC.
- Now power off your device and unplug it from your PC.
- Boot into the bootloader or fastboot mode (Press and hold volume down and the power button simultaneously for 5-6 seconds. When you see the bootloader screen, connect your device to the PC using a USB cable).
- Now flash TWRP recovery. Issue the following command for that.
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- fastboot boot recovery.img
TWRP Recovery Downloads:
- 188.8.131.52 https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086988199
- 184.108.40.206 https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347853160
LG V10 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts