TWRP Recovery is now working on the LG G Flex, even those with locked bootloaders can also install TWRP recovery. It’s created by @Dees_Troy and you can install it by using Flashify.
Flashify is a tool that allows you to easily flash boot.img, recovery.img and also .zip files. To flash .img files, you won’t even need to have a custom recovery. Just flash and reboot.
You need your phone rooted before do this. Search my site to root your LG G Flex first. Once rooted follow the below steps:
- Download and Install Flashify from here
- Download the TWRP recovery Image for your LG G Flex. Paste the image to your phone.
- Run Flashify app and give it root access
- Choose the image file download above in the app and flash
- Boom, you now have TWRP recovery
How to enter into TWRP:
- Power off device –> Try holding VolUP+Power you should get a scrolling effect and than recovery after.
LG G Flex Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts