Battery Saver is a built in tool that help LG G3 owner to string out battery life a little further. You can turn this feature on by navigating to Settings > Battery > Battery saver. After active the feature you can select your desired level, options for 50%, 30%, 20%, 10% and Immediately.
Battery saver turns off selected features or changes them to set values if battery is low than selected level.
- Turn Power saver switch on and set timing
- Select items for battery saver changes
- Battery saver will start automatically at set time
LG G3 Users can also customize the battery saving items as you like:
- Turn off Auto-sync
- WiFi – Turns off when data isn’t in use
- Bluetooth – Turn off when you’re not using something connected to the phone
- NFC – Disables "read and write/P2P" and Android Beam
- Turn off vibrate on tap
- Brightness – Decide how bright you want the display to be when battery saver is enabled, options between 10% and 50%
- Screen timeout – Will default to 15 seconds, you’re able to increase this to 30 or 60 seconds
- Turn off the notification LED
LG G3 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts