Here are some tips and tweaks were in order considering the plethora of customizations the LG G2 has
- You can change your settings to tabs instead if the long List by hitting menu once your in the settings.
- You can change the white keyboard to a black or wood paneled one in language and advanced.
- You can change notification light colors for contacts. In the contact edit field.
Hit QSlide in the notification to remove those Qslide apps.
- Long press a notification item and it will go into the settings of that item.
- You can take a screen shot by holding Power + volume down.
This is one I just stumbled upon. You can add/change widgets on the Lock Screen!
From the Lock Screen:
- Swipe the clock downwards to minimize the carrier and owner info.
- Press and hold the clock to remove, then add a different widget.
- From the Lock Screen, towards the upper half, swipe from left to right, you can add additional widgets on new screens.
LG G2 Phone Photos - LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts