TWRP Recovery is now working on the LG F70 D315, even those with locked bootloaders can also install TWRP recovery. It’s created by KuroHaki and you can install it by using SDK.
SDK is a tool that allows you to easily flash boot.img, recovery.img and also zip files. To flash img files, you won’t even need to have a custom recovery. Just flash and reboot.
All things you will need:
How to install TWRP Reocvery on LG F70 D315:
- Root your phone
- Download and Install SDK on your PC
- Download and Install LG Drivers on your PC
- Download and extract TWRP Recovery to your PC.
- Backup your download mode by using TWRP’s “terminal command” option to run this:
- adb shell
- dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/laf of=/sdcard/laf.img.
- And now set zero the download mode with this command, then reboot:
- dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/laf
- adb reboot
- Turn off your phone, hold Vol+ button and plug in the USB cable. Flash the TWRP recovery to your phone
- fastboot devices
- fastboot flash recovery c:\PathToTheRecoveryImage\recovery.img
- fastboot reboot
- Done and enjoy TWRP Recovery.
Credits to KuroHaki
LG F70 D315 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts