The following tutorial will help you with step-by-step instructions that will get you an unlocked bootloader on your T-Mobile LG V10 H901.
Keep in mind that unlocking the bootloader will erase all the data on your LG V10 (every single thing, including internal storage), hence it is preferable to unlock the bootloader when the devices new, as then you don’t have to go through the hassle of re-installing everything.
How to unlock bootloader on T-Mobile LG V10 H901:
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging
- Under Developer Options, check the box for Enable OEM Unlock.
- Plug your phone into PC using an appropriate USB cable
- Run an adb terminal and type:
- adb reboot bootloader
- The phone should reboot to the LG screen with small writing in the top left of the screen.
- In the adb prompt, type:
- fastboot oem unlock
- fastboot getvar unlocked
- Done and enjoy!
LG V10 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts