For those of you with the T-Mobile LG Optimus F6, this quick tutorial will walk you through the entire rooting process using the motochopper tool.
How to Root T-Mobile LG Optimus F6 Steps
- Download MotoChopper.zip that is attached below to your desktop on your computer.
- If you are using Windows, ensure you have installed the latest LG USB drivers available for your phone.
- Then place your phone in USB Debugging mode. Also check unknown sources in security.
- Connect your device to your PC via USB
- Unzip the MotoChopper and execute "run.bat"
- Wait for it to root the device.
- Once done, you should see SuperSU in your app drawer on the device indicating it worked.
That’s it! How easy it was rooting your LG Optimus F Series device. Hopefully it went good for you, without any errors. In case you do have queries and confuse at any step let us in the comment section.
LG USB Drivers:
LG Optimus F6 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts