A Hard Reset restores the original factory settings and may erase all downloaded content, including ringtones, images, programs, and contacts stored in the internal memory. It does not erase data stored on the SIM card or memory card (if available).
Here are the instructions on how to perform a Hard Reset on T-Mobile G2X if you are not familiar with the process. LG Android Phones
- Back up all necessary data
- From the main home screen, tap “Settings” menu, select “Privacy”
- Select "Master Reset"
- Then finally, Select "Factory data reset".
This will reset your T-Mobile G2X back to the Factory defaults just like it was when it came out of the box. LG Phone Problem and Solution
Caution: Do not select the Erase SD Card unless you want to erase all of your Data. Your phone is now ready to setup for use.
If your T-Mobile G2X can’t been opened, frozen or bricked, and you want to hard reset it, then:
- Turn off the phone, pull the battery out and put it back in.
- Hold the Volume Down button
- Then press and hold the Power button. The phone will turn on and display the LG Logo.
- Wait 30 seconds and the phone will display the open box and arrow pointing towards the phone.
- Release the keys, and the phone will reset back to the start up screen
All data and applications will be deleted from the T-Mobile G2X. Have a nice day.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts