The following custom roms are the best items for the T-Mobile G2X that we’ve picked out. It contains roms such as: LG Android Phones
- NANDROID Restore Stock LG-P999-V10f Froyo 2.22 (Stable)
- Bionix 2 / Gingerbread 2.3.3 (Stable)
- Eagles Blood / Gingerbread 2.3.3 or Froyo 2.2.2 (Stable)
- Dark and Sinister Froyo 2.2.2 (Stable)
- Gingerbread Leak LG-P999-V20c Gingerbread 2.3.3 (Stable)
- CyanogenMod7 Nightly / Gingerbread 2.3.4 (Stable / Work In Progress)
- Faux AOSP / Gingerbread 2.3.4 (Stable / Work In Progress)
Just copy this ROM to the root of your SD Card and flash it. How? LG-T-Mobile-G2X info
1. You must have ROM Manager installed and or ClockworkMod Recovery flashed and an external sdcard installed. Then have the directory and file contents of the "ROM" file extracted to your external SDCard in the _ExternalSD/clockworkmod/backup/ directory. Note: If you have any spaces in your directory name. You will get a md5 check some error. LG Cell Phone Software
2. Run ROM Manager and choose Reboot into Recovery or boot phone into clockworkmod recovery.
3. In recovery go down to backup and restore, choose restore.
4. Select the rom file and choose Yes – Restore.
5. When the restore finishes do not reboot yet. Do a "wipe data/factory reset" from the recovery menu.
6. When it completes choose Reboot.
T-Mobile G2X Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts