If you have Mac OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard) then syncing your contacts with LG Android is a snap to setup!
You can sync contacts in your address book with your Google Contacts. If you sync your address book with multiple Mac computers, use just one of those computers to sync with Google Contacts. You can’t sync contacts from a CardDAV or Exchange 2007 account with Google Contacts.
To sync your Mac Address Book contacts with your Google Contacts follow these instructions from the Mac you would like to sync with: LG Android Phones
- Open your Address Book
- Choose Address Book -> Preferences, click Accounts, choose On My Mac in your list of accounts, and then click Account Information.
- Select the "Synchronize with Google" checkbox.
- Read the advisory information and then click Agree to continue.
- Enter your Google account name (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password, and then click OK.
- You can sync only one Google account
- When the account name and password you entered are confirmed, the dialog disappears. You can close Address Book preferences now if you want.
- Click the Sync menu in the menu bar (top right) and choose Sync Now.
- Once your Mac syncs to Google Contacts your contacts will automatically be synced onto your Android phone as long as you have setup your phone to sync to the same Google account.
If you change your Google account name or password, click Configure to use the new account name or password to sync your contact information.
If numerous changes are detected during syncing, an alert is displayed; you can choose to continue or cancel the sync. LG Phone Problem and Solution
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts