The Superwipe is a flashable wiping script you run through recovery. I had it on my LG Nexus 4. Works great to give a really clean slate for flashing new roms.
This zip will wipe /boot /data /system /cache and /devlog. Dalvik-cache is stored in /data so it gets wiped with /data.
It will then reformat those partitions optimally, which should give a slight increase in filesystem speeds. YMMV, seems to be a definite improvement for me, but could be placebo.
How to Use the Superwipe on LG Nexus 4?
- Download ROM and place it on your SD card
- Download "Super Wipe" script & place it on your SD card
- Boot your phone in recovery mode
- Make a Backup
- In main menu, select "install zip from sdcard"
- Select "choose zip from sdcard" and browse to the location of "Super Wipe" script
- FLASH OR RESTORE A ROM
- Reboot and enjoy.
Superwipe for LG Nexus 4 Download:
LG Nexus 4 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts