This is an LG Motion 4G MS770 Stock/Deodexed/Debloated/Base Rom made by Bard at androidforum. I have no credits for this. If it does make you feel good, please donate online through the link below.
- Stock – it uses base kernel
- Zipaligned – APK is optimized (that’s what they say lol)
- Deodexed – no odex file at System/App, easy to modify in the future
- Moderately Debloated – many Metro, LG, Google apps removed
- Rooted, Recovery – SU, 2nd Init App included
- Tested with my phone multiple times, Wifi, 4G, Call, Message, App all work.
Stock/Deodexed/Debloated/Base Rom for LG Motion 4G MS770:
All things your will need before flash a new rom on your phone.
- You must know what you are doing. This may (perma) brick your phone.
- You must know how to unbrick the phone.
- Your phone must be rooted and LTE2’s 2nd-init Recovery installed.
I found out hroark13’s one click root & recovery tool is the easiest one.
Thread and download link can be found from here.
- You must have nandroid back up ready on your SD Card.
How to install a rom on an LG Motion 4G MS770:
- Download l0_signed_020613_114144.zip from here then copy it on the root of external-SD card.
- Go to CWM by clicking Reboot Recovery @ 2nd-init Recovery app
- Back up your current rom to your SD card if you haven’t done it already.
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Wipe cache partition
- Advanced -> Wipe Dalvik Cache. Becareful NOT to select Reboot Recovery accidentally. It’s on the top so it’s very easy to click.
- Mount and Storage -> format /Cache
- Mount and Storate -> format /Data. Do NOT format /System you will get security related errors.
- Switch to Current SD Card to External by clicking Home button
- Install Zip from sdcard
- Choose l0_signed_020613_114144.zip which you placed on the SD card
- Wait until installation finishes. You must have Step1. Deleting System…. to Step12. Finished
- If you see any error during installation or you don’t see Finished message do not reboot. Restore your LG Motion 4G MS770 with premade Nandroid backup.
- If install was success Select ‘Reboot System Now’. You may have to select it multiple times.
- First reboot will take long. Metro PCS Logo may stay longer than you expected just wait till it loads.
- Once it boots, set up your account & test all functions.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts