Hi guys, the stock rooted Android 4.1 ZVB Rom is now available for the Sprint LG Optimus G to download at the end of this article.
In order to install this rom, you will need:
- Freegee – you can download it from google’s markets
- Stock Rooted Android 4.1 ZVB ROM
Caution: I have posted a method on how update Sprint LG Optimus S to Android 4.1 VZB and keep root access. But it will require stock pure ZV9 pre-installed on your device. In this method, you do not need ZV9, this ZIP can be flashed clean.
How to install the rom:
- Unlock Bootloader using Freegee (This app allows you unlock LG Optimus G’s bootloader and install TWRP)
- Download and put the ZVB update to your device
- Install TWRP
- Reboot your phone into TWRP
- Wipe system, cache, and dalvik cache in TWRP
- Installed stock ZVB ROM.
- Rebooted and enjoy
Congratulations: you have the stock rooted zvb on your Sprint LG Optimus G. You can unlock bootloader and install TWRP now.
Information about the rom:
- V1.25 SuperSu
- 1.19.0 Busybox
Stock Rooted Android 4.1 ZVB ROM Download:
Sprint LG Optimus G Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts