This is a CWM flashable Stock ROM for AT&T LG Optimus G. The ROM includes the stock system and the FreeGee 0.5 kernel. It also includes root. It will not touch the data or cache partition.
How to install stock rooted Rom on AT&T LG Optimus G:
- Download the stock rooted rom to the root of your SD card
- Use Titanium Backup to backup apps+data (recommended)
- Please make sure you have the latest CWM Recovery installed. Then root into recovery.
- Then "wipe cache partition" and "advanced > wipe dalvik cache"
- Flash the ROM zip
- Reboot your system. Give it some time, it takes 5-10 minutes
Stock rooted E97011c (Latest) Rom for AT&T LG Optimus G:
Stock rooted E97010o) Rom for AT&T LG Optimus G:
Caution: Every time you flash your phone at your own risk, I am not responsible for any damage and brick of your phone. Good luck.
AT&T LG Optimus G Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts