There must be a lot of people simply want to root their Android device without adding any other things on top, or simply want to go back to a stock ROM and root it and then use their device. If you’ve been wanting to do the same on Sprint LG Optimus Elite, you can do so thanks to Android forum Member Leslie Ann, who has released a stock Sprint rom in a flashable zip format, that will get your device back to stock.
The stock Sprint rom comes in odex, what your phone came with and deodex, which is easier to theme.
Stock Sprint Odex rom Download:
How to flash your LG Optimus Elite back to stock:
- Download the stock Sprint rom to the root of your SD card
- Use Titanium Backup to backup apps+data (recommended)
- Please make sure you have the latest CWM Recovery installed. Then enter recovery.
- Make a nandroid backup!
- Then "wipe cache partition" and "advanced > wipe dalvik cache"
- Flash the ROM zip
- Reboot your system. Give it some time, it takes 5-10 minutes
LG Optimus Elite Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts