Just in case your guys need this here are stock LG G Pad 8.3 V510 rom / firmware.
Download the LG G Pad 8.3 V510 rom / firmware on this site. It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Note: Haven’t tested it yet. So if something goes south you can flash back to stock again. Goode Luck!
- USB Drivers [Download]
- Stock LG G Pad 8.3 V510 TOT firmware: [Download] [Mirror], Unzip it to get the tot file by itself.
- LGV510_20131121_LGFLASHv160.dll [Download] [Mirror]
- LG Flash Tool 1.8 [UPDATED]: [Download] [Mirror]
- DLL file: [Download] [Mirror]
- Install USB Drivers on your PC
- Install LG Flash Tool 1.8 on your PC
- Extract the DLL file and overwrite the one at C:\LG\LGFlashTool (which will be there if you already installed LG Flash tool like you should have) Do this. People are missing this. If you get a logon screen in the LG Flash Tool you didnt do this.
- Boot the tablet into Download mode by hold Volume Up + Volume Down + plug in USB to PC. At this time your computer should install the device
- Open LG Flash Tool, choose "Select Manual Mode" checkbox on top then on the top DLL box choose the "LGV510_20131121_LGFLASHv160.dll" you downloaded earlier, then in the S/W box click add and choose your TOT file. Then hit OK.
- Now click the yellow arrow in the top left of the main window. It will prepare and maybe give a milky way error (seriously) ignore it until it says finished, or ready.
- Now unplug your tablet, power off and then go back into download mode again. It should immediately connect and start flashing.
- It will restart around 83% and then you are done!
CAUTION: any time you flash your tablet, you do this at your own risk of bricking your LG G Pad 8.3 V510. I will not be liable.
LG G Pad 8.3 LTE tablet Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts