Owners of Sprint’s LG Viper 4G may be interested to know that they can expect a minor software update to begin rolling out over the air today. The update, which carries software build LS840ZVI, brings the device up to Android 4.0.4.
If your LG Viper 4G hasn’t received an update prompt just yet, you know the drill – check for the update manually by going to Home Screen > Menu > Settings > About Phone > System Updates > Check now. In the meantime, check out Sprint’s official Community post on the subject linked here.
LG Viper 4G Android 4.0 ICS Update Description of Enhancement/Fix:
- Number of users displayed on Hotspot
- Upgrade of Google’s OS to Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0)
- Improved Lock Screen
- Home screen folders
- Improved Android Browser
- Improved Camera Experience
- Face Unlock
- Resizable widgets
- Software version is LS840ZVI
- Updates may be released in stages. When checking for the update, you may receive a message that no update is available, check back later or wait until the update notification is sent to your device.
- Refer to the LG Viper 4G LTE Software Updates blog for install instructions
LG Viper 4G Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts