What you need: a LG Vu data cable LG Cell phone Software
To apply this to your LG Vu: LG-Vu info
1) Connect your phone with EFS (See the FAQ if you don’t know what it is).
2) Navigate to LGAPP > Pxo.
3) Delete the screenlock.pxo (Note: to locate the file faster, highlight one of the pxo and then press “s” on the PC keyboard and you’ll get to the “s” section a lot faster)
4) Replace it with the one attached to this post after renaming it respectively (must be Screenlock.pxo).
5) To test out your new screenlock, press the unlock a few times and you’ll see it get updated.
6) Reboot to get your signal back.
Read the full story to download the Screenlock Mods:
LG cell Phone – Related Posts