Despite the fact that Android 4.0 ICS has been rolling out for a few months, an update to Gingerbread is big news. That’s because today the Rogers LG Optimus 3D has received its update to Android 2.3.5 (software version V20C).
Enhanced HSPA+ Network Speed
• Faster data speeds from 14 Mbs to 21 Mbs
Enriched 3D Experience
• Improved video playback in 2D and 3D
• 3D Video Editor with the abilitu to create new projects (Video timeline, Adding video clips, images and sound and Cropping and trimming length)
• 2D to 3D conversion for videos and images
• 3D to 2D conversion supports both images and videos
• Easy to convert Open-GL games from 2D to 3D—Most apps are built on the Open-GL platform which is an open, standardized language for writing apps.
Rogers LG Optimus 3D Improved Multimedia
• Improved video recording quality to 12 Mbs HD
• Improved battery life with low-power modes during music playback
• Video stabilization support for both 2D and 3D
• Upgraded sound quality with Dolby Mobile Effect when a user has the ear jack/BT Headset (Stereo)
• Improved camera loading and switching time from 2.5 seconds to 1 second
• Improved 3D depth with 720p camera
Still, it’s on its way starting today, and that can only be good news. By the way, Settings > About tablet > System updates is your friend in case you’re feeling lucky.
Rogers LG Optimus 3D Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
Please share Link to download Rogers LG Optimus 3D Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread V20C update
I just got this update today. My Rogers phone is in New Zealand and being used on Telecom NZ’s “XT” network…and it downloaded fine and installed fine. The new V20C firmware is *awesome*.
Sohail: You get the update using the LG software suite on a desktop or PC. You download that software from the LG web site.
Tryed LG PC Suite as well but not working “No updates are available” 🙁