Q: Removing Java D-Pad navigator on LG Pop? what’s this for? LG Phone Problem and Solution
A: Some games work with touch screen but when the resolution is not set good it will put a d-pad in the screen. LG-Pop info
Q: Do we have to do this to play games?
A: No, but its better for some games and some ppl think its enoying the d-pad.
Okey, below is the tutorial on how to remove Java D-Pad navigator on your LG Pop, I believe many people are looking for it, so I decide to share it here to you folks, hope it helps you, enjoy!
Removing Java D-Pad navigator on your LG Pop Setps:
1. First of all, you will require Winrar or some other freeware software which opens rar files.
2. Right on the java app you have on your comp and open with Winrar.
3. You will see a folder named META-INF. Open this folder and you will have a file called MANIFEST.MF.
4. Double click on the file and open with notepad.
5. Save the file on your desktop as MANIFEST.MF
6. Open the MANIFEST.MF file on your desktop and add the following lines below the existing lines.
for status bar to:
7. Save the file and drag it into the jar file opened with winrar. Close winrar and transfer the jar file to the phone.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts