Here, so I was browsing around and found a way to play Tegra 2 games (most of them at least) on the LG Thrill 4G (and other strong Android devices). LG Android Phones
Let’s begin then. How to Play Tegra 2 Games on LG Thrill 4G Steps:
- To play Tegra Games on the LG Thrill 4G, you need to Root your phone first.
- Go to the Android market and download an app called: Chainfire 3D, once you have installed chainfire, go to chainfire it will ask for root permission press allow.
- Open Chainfire 3D and select the Install option, then reboot
- After the reboot, download the Nvidia plug http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G2AXTW04 and place it at your SD card anywhere
- Open the Chainfire 3D app, and press: Install Plugin, and select the Nvidia file we downloaded in step 4.
- Then go to Default OpenGL settings, and press: Use Plugin, and select the Nvidia plugin
- Go back and select fix market settings, and reboot again
- It’s done. Play all the Tegra 2 games you want. LG Phone Problem and Solution
Caution: I cannot guarantee that it will work with any weird games you try on it.
And, I am not responsible of any damage to your device. Remember to take a backup of your build.prop file and be careful. If you want to go back, just go to the chainfire app and press Use Plugin, and then press None. Hope it helped. LG-Thrill-4G info
LG Thrill 4G Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts