Starting today that buy.com offers the LG HBM-570 Bluetooth Headset for a low $18.99 with free shipping, it’s really a good deal, although that’s tied with our February mention of a new one (since expired), it’s still $26 under the lowest total price we could find for a new, factory-sealed unit today. Now Amazon offers the LG HBM-570 Bluetooth Headset for $34.99. LG Cell Phone Accessories
To buy the LG HBM-210 Bluetooth Headset on buy.com
The LG HBM-570 Bluetooth Headset has a dual mic for noise reduction and Echo cancellation. Name Alert function reports caller ID of incoming calls. The LG HBM-570 Bluetooth Headset is lightweight and offers fast and easy pairing, multiple communication options and convenient volume control. The user friendly LG HBM-570 Bluetooth Headset includes options such as Name Alert to announce incoming caller ID, voice dialing, last number redial, call waiting, call reject and auto-reconnect.
LG HBM-570 Bluetooth Headset Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
Hi people, i got my LG Intouch Max/Eve/Etna a few weeks ago, for now I am definitely disappointed in the battery life. LG-Eve/Etna/Intouch Max info
I’m sure many LG Intouch Max/Eve/Etna users have the same problem just like me. As I tested and confirmed with many experts, the key power issue of the LG Intouch Max/Eve/Etna Android phone is the POP3 mail and the push function (email pull time) that retrieving email from the server(s) is high power consumption, it is applicable to all PDA phones (BB, iPhone, etc). LG Phone Problem and Solution
A good method is to use K-9 mail (only use version from the market ) and set the pull time (receiving email time) to 30 min or more (ideally).
(note: need to cancel the account in POP3 mail to safe power and process time)
You may feel much better with battery life and process speed.
LG Intouch Max/Eve/Etna Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
Credit: Dark. Thanks for his great works, so that we can flash our LG eXpo/IQ with custom firmware. Thanks again! Here is the instruction on how to flash your LG eXpo/IQ. Enjoy! LG-eXpo info
WARNING: DO NOT USE WINDOWS VISTA TO FLASH YOUR PHONE. THERE IS A COMMUNICATION ISSUE WITH VISTA AND THE FLASHER. LG DECIDED NOT TO FIX THIS ISSUE. ONLY FLASH YOUR PHONE USING WINDOWS XP AND WINDOWS 7.
Flashing your LG eXpo/IQ using Windows XP
1. Get the eXpo or IQ flasher (depending on which phone you have). Here is the link:
2. Run the flasher installer.
3. Set the install directory to “C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data” if it isn’t set to that already.
4. Click install
5. Plug the usb cable into your computer.
6. Power off your eXpo/IQ. Once it is powered off slide open the keyboard and hold the space bar while plugging the usb cable into your phone’s micro usb port. Emergency download mode should appear on the screen.
7. Wait a couple of seconds to allow your phone and computer to communicate with each other and then press start update on the flasher program.
Note: If you get the message “Cannot detect smartphone. Please check connection.” click ok and click install usb drivers. Once the drivers are installed click start update again. You may have to restart the computer for the drivers to take effect.
8. You will then see a screen that says the rom version and “Do you want to update.” Click ok. The program will start to update your phone.