Hi, guys, now you can download the official stock LG G4 firmware here. They are flashable KDZ files. If you have not tried to flash your LG phone before, then the flashing tutorial quite necessary. I will write the tutorial some time, just keeping an eye on my site.
Official Stock LG 4G Firmware / ROM Download
Good luck, feel free to let me know if you have any trouble in flashing your phone.
Caution: Installing the firmware will cause your phone to lose operator specific customizations and your data. Please do not forget to backup and restore all of your data before flashing your phone, so that if the firmware flash fails they can easily restore all of your information. Enjoy!
LG G4 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
Continue reading Official Stock LG G4 Firmware / ROM
This root method has been confirmed for the following LG devices:
- LG G3 (all variants)
- LG G3 Beat
- LG G2
- LG G2 Mini
- LG G Pro 2
- LG G Pad
- LG F60
- LG L90
- LG Tribute
Note! I’m not responsible for any damage caused. Do not try this on a device that isn’t listed above. You are on your own now. Also warranty my be void.
All things you need to download:
How to use to tool to root LG G3 Vigor:
- Make sure you have USB drivers installed
- Make sure you have USB debugging option enabled: Go to Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number seven times and then go to Settings > Developer options and turn on Usb debugging
- Connect your phone and run the root tool
- Enjoy all functions (everything is simple, nothing complex, just by clicking the buttons)
That’s it! Your Verizon LG G3 Vigor will auto-reboot. You will be rooted.
LG G3 Vigor Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
Continue reading Guide to Root AT&T / Sprint LG G3 Vigor
After spending a week to figure out how I can get root on my newly purchased LG G4, I finally got it to work, by using this method which was downloaded from the xda forum.
This software can easy to root all Regional and carrier variants of the LG G4, get to share with your friends. Although is very easy, but I will give a simple tutorial.
Caution: Please read the following steps carefully, since you may brick your phone if you do something wrong in the process.
You will have flashed a partition to some random place on your phone’s internal SD, and no amount of sad private messages will be able to help you.
I’m 100% serious, if you do this wrong, you will turn your phone into a paperweight – so please don’t go rooting your mom/dad’s phone with this method. Wait for something better from us.
How to Root T-Mobile/Verizon/AT&T/Sprint/International LG G4:
- Install LG USB Drivers on your PC: All G4 (except Verizon) | Verizon
- Download the "send_command" tools from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/guide-root-method-lg-devices-t3049772
- Download the appropriate files for your phone from the section below.
- Extract the tar.gz file you downloaded, and move the resulting "system.rooted.phonemodel.img" file to the root of your phone’s internal SD card with MTP mode. Do not rename this file, or move it into any folders.
- On the same page you download the send_command tools (step 2), follow steps 1,2,3,6,7,8,and 9 only.
Ensure that on step 9, you use the right COM port.
- Type "id" and press enter (no quotes).
You should get back some text starting with "uid=(0)root gid=(0)root". If not, press CTRL-C, and do step 9 again (the application sometimes doesn’t respond on the first command).
- Run the command specified in the section below titled ‘Commands to Run’ to flash the rooted system image.
- After a few minutes of sitting, you should get back a "#" prompt. This indicates the process has finished.
- Type "LEAVE" (no quotes) and press enter. Your phone should reboot, and your phone will be rooted.
Read the Full Article, Go to XDA NOW!
LG G4 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
Continue reading How to Root T-Mobile/Verizon/AT&T/Sprint/International LG G4
LG took the wraps off a new flip smartphone called LG Gentle in South Korea today.
LG Gentle Key Features:
- Dimension: 117.7 x 58.7 x 16.6mm
- Weight: 143g
- Networks: 4G LTE
- Processor: 1.1GHz Quad Core Processor
- Display: 3.2-inch LCD display with a resolution of 480×320
- Camera: 3MP rear camera/ VGA font-facing camera
- Battery: 1700mAh battery
- Memory: 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM / Micro SD slot
- OS: 5.1 (Android Lollipop)
- Connection: Bluetooth / USB 2.0 / Wi-Fi
- Price: KRW 200,000 or €150.
There’s no word on when LG will launch the LG Gentle. However, it must be mentioned that those who may be interested in getting the handset will likely not be able to find it outside of South Korea, LG’s home country.
LG Gentle Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
Continue reading LG Gentle appears to be an Android clamshell
LG has introduced a new budget phone in India, the LG Max which is priced at INR 10,990 ($172).
The LG Max features a 5.0-inch (854×480 pixels) display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor. It has an 8 megapixel rear camera, a 5 megapixel front camera with Gesture Shot and Selfie Flash, 1GB RAM, 8GB storage, microSD support, single/dual SIM variants and a 2,540mAh removable battery. It runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box.
Sadly, the handset doesn’t support LTE 4G in India since the company believes the LTE coverage in India isn’t sufficient at this point (which isn’t exactly true). The phone is now available in three color options: white, titan, and gold.
LG Max Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
The Korean company might officially released the second generation of the LG G Pad, which was released on October 7, 2013.
According to the leak, the LG G Pad 2’s hardware specs of note are an 8.3-inch display with 1080 x 1920 resolution display, a Snapdragon 805 chipset with quad-core CPU and Adreno 420 GPU, 8MP rear camera, 5MP front facing camera, 3GB RAM, 32GB expandable internal memory and Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
The LG G Pad 2 will be available in October. We have no information with regards to pricing or availability, as of yet, but we do know the new tablet will be official soon. So stay tuned.
LG G Pad 2 Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
Continue reading LG launching G Pad 2 in October?