We all believe that Google is working with the Korean manufacturer LG to release the “smaller” 2015 Nexus phone – a reincarnation of the Nexus 5. We’ve had some leaks and pictures of the LG Nexus 5, but none of them is confirmed.
Today we got some new leaked image you can see below and confirmed features of the device. If this latest leak is to be believed, the new LG Nexus 5 2015 will sport a 5.2-inch full HD (1080p) display. You’d not be surprised to hear that the LG Nexus 5 2015 will likely be powered by the hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 chipset, and it will only have 3GB of RAM, instead of the rumored 3GB. There’s going to be 16/32GB of internal storage as well as a 2,700mAh battery.
The smartphone is said to be introduced on September 29th. Perhaps LG will launch its Nexus 5 2015 at about the same time? We’ll let you know.
LG Nexus 5 2015 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
Continue reading LG Nexus 5 2015 comes with S808 SoC and 2GB of RAM?
Here we are today, Google has started pushing a new software update to Nexus devices (specifically the LG Nexus 4, LG Nexus 5, Motorola Nexus 6, Asus Nexus 7, and HTC Nexus 9).
This is not a big update. As such, don’t expect any feature additions (or not big ones, anyway). This update should be focused on fixing the big Stagefright vulnerability was discovered, and we have previously heard that it’s going to fix some unnamed remaining bug in the 5.1.1 too.
The build number is LMY48M (T-Mobile’s is LYZ28K), and the update comes in at around 20MB on the Nexus devices (30MB for the Nexus 6). The update has been pretty elusive for the first hours of its rollout, so it wasn’t certain that you’d get it by manually checking. But things have progressed, so if you haven’t received the notification yet, perhaps it’s time to go to Settings > About and do your thing.
LG Nexus 5 2015 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
Continue reading New security update now rolling out for Nexus devices
The LG G Vista VS880 for Verizon should start getting the update to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop today. This is according to the latest update information posted by the carrier itself, so it’s pretty much as official as it can be.
The update introduces the phone to Android 5.1.1 and software version VS88023A. This is a rather hefty update, you should make sure that you are hooked up to a Wi-Fi network when downloading and installing it. Furthermore, your battery should be charged to at least 50% before you begin the updating process.
To check for the update, open the Settings app, scroll down to and tap on System Updates, tap on Update LG Software, and then on “Check now” to query for the latest and greatest. If you do get the update, let us know by dropping your comments in the box below. Good Luck!
Verizon LG G Vista Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
Continue reading Verizon LG G Vista VS880 starts receiving Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update
This root tool can help you root your LG Magna LTE with the Android Lollipop OS. All credit goes to XDA Forum Senior Member avicohh for releasing this all in one script tool for LG Magna LTE H502. This tool is very easy to use. All you have to select the option from the tool to root your device.
All things you will need:
How to Root LG Magna LTE H502 with Android Lollipop:
- Download and install LG USB Drivers on your PC
- Make sure your phone is in USB Debugging mode. (Setting -> About phone -> Software information -> tap 7 times on Build number -> Go back Setting -> Developer options -> Tick USB debugging). Plug phone to PC
- If you are using the GUI version just run the LG One Click Root installer, or if you are using the script then double click on the LG Root Script.bat file, to run the script.
- Now you will see a CMD window. Just hit any key on your keyboard to run the root script, then follow the instructions.
- After this your phone will be rooted in a few seconds and then it will reboot automatically
- Confirm root with rootchecker
- If the phone not recognize, try to switch between MTP and PTP options.
- If you got “MSVCR100.dll is missing“ error, install Visual C++ Redistributable.Download: 32 bit / 64 bit.
The script tool now is also working for almost LG Android devices: ‘
- LG G3 (all variants)
- LG G3 Beat
- LG G2
- LG G2 Mini
- LG G Pro 2
- LG G Pad
- LG F60
- LG L90
- LG Tribute
- LG Spirit
- LG Volt
- LG G Vista
I have tried this guide on my LG Magna LTE H502 with Android 5.0.1 Lollipop without any problem.
LG Magna LTE Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
Continue reading LG Magna LTE H502 Root Guide
Here is an easy guide on how to flash / unbrick LG Leon 4G LTE back to stock. It’s for people who have bricked their phone due to messing about with important files/partitions on their LG Leon 4G LTE and found that it won’t boot up and gets stuck in a boot loop.
Disclaimer: This guide is for MetroPCS LG Leon 4G LTE MS345 ONLY. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
All files you will need:
- LG USB Drivers: [Download]
- LG Flash Tool 2014: [Download]
- Official LG Leon 4G LTE Firmware: [Download]
- Visual C++ Runtime Library (If you cannot run LGFlashTool2014.exe): [Download HERE]
How to Flash / Unbrick LG Leon 4G LTE Back to Stock Steps:
- Download all requirements, install LG USB Drivers, extract the LG flash tool zip file. And to make things a little easier, put the firmware in the same directory as where you extracted the flash tool files.
- Enter to Download Mode (Hold the Volume Up button until it reaches download mode) and plug USB into your PC
- Open the Flash Tool 2014
- Select Type: 3GQCT
- PhoneMode: EMERGENCY
- KDZ : locate your .KDZ firmware file
- Click on Normal Flash
- Click on Start
- Click on Clear update registry
- Country: different country
- Language: English
- Your progress bar on your phone should now be moving. Congrats, we’re almost done. If another smaller box pops up, just ignore it.
Simply wait for the progress bar on your phone to get to 100% and the phone should reboot, and everything will be nice and new again.
LG Leon 4G LTE Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
Continue reading How to Flash / Unbrick LG Leon 4G LTE Back to Stock
The LG G Pad II 10.1 has apparently leaked online, ahead of the company’s press event at the IFA conference next month in Berlin. Official images and specs of the LG G Pad II 10.1 has confirmed by the company.
Unlike its little brother – LG G Pad II 8.0 which was introduced in South Korea earlier this month, it features a resolution of 1280 x 800 and a Snapdragon 400 SoC, the 10.1-inch model will offer a WUXGA (1920 x 1200) display and Snapdragon 800. Other specs include 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, microSD slot, 5MP camera at the back, 2MP front shooter, Wi-Fi ac, LTE Category 4 connectivity and a 7,400mAh battery. The 10.1-inch G Pad II measures 254.3 x 161.1 x 7.8mm and runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box, and will be available in a Brilliant Bronze color option.
No further details regarding price and availability have been provided, but they will likely be revealed next month at the conference, if not in the days before.
LG G Pad II 10.1 Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
Continue reading LG G Pad II 10.1 Specs unveiled ahead of IFA conference next month