REMEMBER if you get Bootlooping perform a factory hard reset!
This is for all varieties of the LG G3. Please see this guide for more instructions.
A master reset restores the original factory settings and may delete your personal data on the internal storage, such as downloaded content, ringtones, images, apps, and contacts. It does not delete data stored on the SIM card or SD card.
To perform a master reset, follow these steps:
LG G3 Phone Photos - LG Cell Phone Pictures
We show you how to factory reset the HTC EVO 4G to clear all data and restore its original settings
Caution: All data on the internal storage (downloaded content, ringtones, images, apps, and contacts) will be deleted from the LG G3 as a result of this procedure. This process does NOT delete data stored on the microSD card. We recommend backing up all of your personal data before proceeding.
1. Hard / Master reset from settings menu:
Important: During the master reset, do not remove the battery.
2. Hard / Master reset with hardware keys:
LG G3 Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
This Guide will help you flash your LG G3 back to 100% stock form in case of brick of it you just want to be back to the phone was when you first got it.
In order for you to be able to reset your device to complete stock it will require the following things.
Download all The Files Below!
How to Flash / Unbrick LG G3:
1. Download all requirements, install LG USB Drivers, extract the LG flash tool zip file. And to make things a little easier, put the firmware in the same directory as where you extracted the flash tool files.
2. Enter to Download Mode and plug USB into your PC
3. Then open the LGFlashTool2014.exe up. For ‘Select Type’ choose CDMA. For ‘PhoneMode’ select DIAG. Then go down to Select KDZ file and find the kdz file.
4. Now Click normal flash. A window like this should pop up:
5. Click start. You should now see this:
6. Just click OK. A new window should pop up like this:
7. Your progress bar on your phone should now be moving. Congrats, we’re almost done. If another smaller box pops up, just ignore it.
Simply wait for the progress bar on your phone to get to 100% and the phone should reboot, and everything will be nice and new again.