The LG Viper 4G is Sprint’s first LTE-enabled device that has received the Android 4.0 ICS update.
Now we have some official stock LG Viper 4G Firmware / Rom / Flash Files to share to you in this post.
Official Stock LG Viper 4G ZVD (Gingerbread) Firmware / Rom / Flash File:
Official Stock LG Viper 4G ZVI (ICS) Firmware / Rom / Flash File:
Official Stock LG Viper 4G ZVK (ICS) Firmware / Rom / Flash File:
LG Viper 4G DLL File:
How to install a Firmware / Rom on LG Viper 4G (credits to n0ve)
- Unzip to folder of your choice, root of C:\ works easiest IMO.
- Make sure you have at least 60% battery and LG Drivers/ADB Installed.
- Go to Device Manager -> Ports -> Right click on LGE USB Serial Port -> Properties, Advanced, Change port # to 41
- Plug phone into pc ( charge only ) , pull battery to reboot, upon reboot hold down volume + PLUS Power To enter D/L mode.
- Go to extracted Location, right click LGFlashTool, Run As Admin
- Check box for Select Manual Mode
( Even if listed, click on … next to DLL to choose the .DLL in your extracted folder, and do the same for S/W (Click ADD, and add the S/W of your choice )
- Click Ok.
- Up Top Click the Icon for Ports
Check the box for port One ( I know we changed it to 41 in device manager and it may seem incorrect but it is, follow please.
- Now ready to flash, Click the Yellow arrow at top left to start, THEN, Quickly unplug usb/replug ( This triggers the tool to start, otherwise it will stay stuck at Ready…)(You can just partially remove the usb plug then reinsert very quickly, do not have to completely remove.)
- You should see it progressing from this point, it will continue to say 0kb/0kb, just let it do its thing. Sometimes it finishes at 80%, 89%, once your booted to the Home Screen, your done.
LG Viper 4G Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts