Those of you who are in the US and own a AT&T LG Thrill 4G should be happy to know that the Android 4.0 ICS V30B update is now rolling out for the device.
Unfortunately, there won’t be an over-the-air rollout in this case. To get ICS running on your AT&T LG Thrill 4G, you’ll need to either use the LG Mobile Support Tool or manually update via KDZ update tool.
Official Stock LG Thrill 4G Android 4.0 ICS V30B Firmware / ROM
- KDZ http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/LGP925/AATTDB/V30b_00/V30B_00.kdz
- BIN https://docs.google.com/sYzlwRHdma3BMa3M/edit?usp=sharing
- DLL https://www.box.com/s/xvh9znt34j0noawkq9ly
How to update LG Thrill 4G to ICS V30B (LG Mobile Support):
- Download and install the LG Thrill 4G Drivers: Download
- Download and install the LG update tool: Download
- Remove your external SD card from your phone
- Plug your phone in(Choose Internet Connection Mode) and the update tool will check your phone. The "Start Updating" will turn red when the tool is done reading the phone.
- Click "Start Updating" and phone will update within 30-40 minutes.
- Finish updating.
- Now your LG Thrill 4G has Android 4.0 ICS V30B installed.
How to manually update LG Thrill 4G to ICS V30B (install the KDZ file)
How to root LG Thrill 4G with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
LG Thrill 4G Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts