CyanogenMod team has developed the CM 12.1 custom ROM running on the latest Android 5.1. This ROM is now official and can be installed on LG G Pad 7.0 tablet. Follow the guide below to download and install CM 12.1 custom ROM on your device.
Official CM 12.1 nightly link for LG G Pad 7.0 here:
- Copy the downloaded CM ROM zip file and the Gapps zip file to the root of the internal storage of your device
- Turn off your device and boot into recovery mode. To do so, hold down Volume down & Power button, when the LG logo appears release buttons and press them again, then press the Power button three times
- From recovery, perform a full data wipe
- Now, flash CM12.1 ROM and Gapps. To do so, select “Install Zip”, then “Select Zip” and choose the CM12.1 ROM zip file. Similarly, select “Install Zip”, then “Select Zip” and choose the Gapps zip file. Finally reboot your device.
- You have successfully installed CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM on your LG G Pad 7.0 LTE. Enjoy!
LG G Pad 7.0 LTE Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts