I got my LG Dare a week ago and it is really growing on me. I do have some questions and hopefully there’s some advice: LG Phone Problem and solution
1. I installed the Verizon Manager and Rhapsody, but I can’t seem to get Rhapsody to see my LG Dare as a device. It sees my iPod. Is it supposed to? Is it a useful application? I assume it’s to transfer music, manage playlists, etc… LG-Dare info
2. Although I’m getting better at it, the scrolling seems awkward. Granted, I don’t have long fingernails, but is it just me – maybe there’s more I can do with the calibration?
3. I paired an old BlueTooth headset and it’s okay, but my wife told me that there was an inexpensive one (about $25) that sounded great. I’ve never had much luck with BT headsets – can anyone recommend a good, inexpensive one for the LG Dare?
3. I used DataPilot to transfer my LG Dare’s contacts but I’ve heard the something called BitPim is good (I haven’t tried it yet). Any good applications for contact mangers?
4. I found a site (www.zedge.net) that has some wallpapers, ringtones, etc… any other suggestions?
The great answers by pianofreak
Welcome! I’ll answer what questions I can…
1) rhapsody does do music, but just music. Make sure to install the drivers for your LG Dare BEFORE plugging your LG Dare phone in: XP/Vista doesn’t have the capabilities of recognizing it otherwise. As for your iPod, that’s odd. I didn’t think it would recognize it. Cool.
2) You can play with the calibration of your LG Dare phone. There are tutorials of people figuring out the best way to do it on the site. As for my advice, you’ll get used to it in time and find what works best for you. Experiment until you get it to your liking.
3) I don’t know what’s good, but most BT’s work just fine. If people complain about the quality or you can’t heard them, you can get a better one.
4) I haven’t heard of DataPilot. Does it work with the LG Dare? Bitpim works fairly well, though it is limited. I haven’t heard of any other program able to sync with the LG Dare. You’re probably limited to Bitpim.
5) Zedge is my favorite site to use. It has all the things I would want and more, and is very easy to use. www.myxer.com is supposed to be another good one.
Enjoy, and welcome!
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts