Ok so I know there is a lot of people out there who want ringtones for their LG Dare. Well I use a program that allows you to make your own ringtones very easily and completely free! LG-Dare info
1. Download and install Ringtone Ripper 184.108.40.206.
2. Open the program and select the mp3 file you want to use (select audio file button)
3. Select where you want to start the ringtone by clicking the up arrow or dragging the bar (in some cases the preview button doesn’t work so use a music playing program such as windows media player to find out where the part is you want in the song.
4. Select the length of your ringtone (I usually go about 25 seconds)
5. Click convert to tone.
6. Find “My Ringtones” which should be located on your desktop after the installation and play your ringtone to make sure it works.
7. Plug in your Micro Sd card into your computer and find the folder my_sounds. Drag and drop your made ringtone from “My Ringtones” into my_sounds.
8. Put your Sd card back into your LG Dare and go to my sounds. Click on the ringtone you made and click Send. Send the sound to yourself and save it as a ringtone!
Thanks for: btownbeats
LG cell Phone – Related Posts