There are many, many semi-hidden features/functions on the LG Xenon. LG-Xenon info
LG Xenon General tips:
- Try tap-and-hold on stuff. Sometimes things do things.
- If you see the context menu button – always try it.
- Sometimes the icons that look like on/off or enable/disable status – actually work to toggle – but sometimes it’s a tap toggle (AM/PM in alarm) and sometimes it’s more like a slider (Bluetooth On/Off).
- Long press vs Short press (Hold = Long press, Push = Short press)
- The physical Camera button
Push for camera mode.
Hold for video recorder mode.
- Call/Send button
Push for Recent Call list
Hold to call the most-recently-dialed number
- Volume Down button (from home screen)
Push to lower ringer volume
Hold to toggle Silent/Vibrate-only mode
- Multi-task button
Push to bring up Task menu
Hold to bring up Top menu
LG Xenon Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts