LG today has just showed its new hand in the smartwatch market by unveiling the brand new Watch Urbane before MWC 2015 in Barcelona.
As you can see from the images below, the "first all-metal luxury Android Wear” LG Watch Urbane is a more upmarket version of the G Watch R and continue the momentum with its handsome design certainly appealing to both men and women.
LG Watch Urbane Key Specifications:
- Chipset: 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 400
- Operating System: Android Wear™
- Display: 1.3-inch P-OLED Display (320 x 320, 245ppi)
- Size: 45.5 x 52.2 x 10.9mm
- Memory: 4GB eMMC / 512MB LPDDR2
- Battery: 410mAh
- Sensors: 9-Axis (Gyro / Accelerometer / Compass) / Barometer / PPG (Heart Rate Sensor)
- Colors: Gold / Silver
- Other: Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)
That said, we still don’t know the LG Watch Urbane’s price tag, or a release date go. Let’s find out when the awesome smartwatch be official at MWC 2015 in Barcelona, Spain next month.
LG Watch Urbane Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone Related Posts