You could get the LG VX9800 software update from the Verizon. It’s version 2. It is supposed to fix many issues. Some of the issues they are suppost to fix are…
1. LG VX9800 would sometimes powercycle when trying to access the camera or picture gallery with a mini sd card in the phone
2. LG VX9800 would sometimes powercycle upon insertion of the mini sd while using the camera
3. LG VX9800 would sometimes powercycle when playing or accessing mp3’s with any mini sd card 512mb or larger
4. LG VX9800 would sometimes have a complete power failure straight out of the box
5. LG VX9800 would sometimes powercycle when accessing mp3’s with a 1gb mini sd and then would have no audio once it powercycled
6. added MOD (Music On Demand)
7. it has been known to fix other things as well but these are the main points
How Can I Upgrade My Software?
Go to your local corporate verizon store and they will upgrade it for you
How Can I Remove The Verizon Banner And Startup And Shutdown Sounds?
-to remove the verizon banner go to menu>settings and tools>display>banner>ERI banner> set it to off
-to remove the startup/shutdown sound go to menu>settings and tool>sounds>power on/off sound>set it to off
How Do I Choose Where To Save My Media?
by default, it’s stored in the Phone Memory. However, you can change the ” Save Options” and have it saved to the card.
Read the full story: lg-vx9800-guide
LG cell Phone – Related Posts