LG Vu Tips and Tricks: How to Activate the Shortcut Menu
- Unlock the touch screen. LG-Vu info
- Enter the Main Menu and Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Display. LG Phone Problem and Solution
- Tap Shortcut Menu and select ON by tapping the word with your finger.
- Tap Set and then press the End key.
LG Vu Tips and Tricks: How to change the touch screen settings
- In the Main Menu, tap the Settings icon.
- Select Touch Settings and tap “Sound” in the touch screen feedback field.
- Select Vibration by tapping the word with your finger and press Set.
LG Vu Tips and Tricks: How to browse Media Net
- In the Shortcut Menu, tap the Media Net icon.
- Tap Media Net Home.
- Tap the Landscape icon.
- Rotate the phone counterclockwise.
- To scroll down, use your finger to press and drag down.
- Tap “more” to view the rest of the link.
LG Vu Tips and Tricks: How to sync music
- With a microSD card already in the phone, unlock the touch screen.
- Connect a USB cable between your PC and the Vu.
- Choose to sync your music files using Windows Media Player.
- From the sync tab in Windows Media Player, click and drag the music file to the Sync list on the right side of the window.
- Click the Start Sync button.
Note: File size will affect the quality of sound while playing in the phone.
LG Vu Tips and Tricks: How to perform a Video Share
- From the Main Menu, tap the Contacts icon to select a caller among your contact list who also has a Video Share capable phone.
- Press the Send key.
- After the Video Share Ready appears, tap the icon to establish the Video Share connection.
- Once your recipient accepts the Video Share, begin recording filming what you want to share with the other caller.
- When finished with the Video share, tap the Stop icon and select Yes.
- Tap Yes again if you want to save the video to your phone.
Note: You will be returned to your original call.
LG Vu Tips and Tricks: How to check your e-mail on the go
- From the standby screen tap the Main Menu icon.
- Tap Mobile E-mail and turn the phone counterclockwise.
- Highlight your email service provider and tap Select.
- Tap the ID field to pull up the QWERTY keyboard to enter your ID, then tap OK
- Tap the Password field and use the QWERT keyboard to enter your password and tap OK when finished.
- Tap Sign In
- Highlight the message you wish to open and tap Read.
LG Vu Tips and Tricks: How to pair for Bluetooth use
- In the Shortcut menu on the standby screen, tap Bluetooth.
- Select Search New Device and tap Yes to turn on Bluetooth.
- Highlight the device you with which you wish to pair and tap Add.
- Enter 0-0-0-0 as the Passcode, then tap OK.
- Tap Yes to connect to the device.
Note: You can save up to 20 Bluetooth Pairings.
LG Vu Tips and Tricks: How to send a contact via Bluetooth
- From the standby screen, tap the Contacts icon.
- Highlight the contact you want to send and tap Options.
- Scroll down to view More Options.
- Tap Send vCard via…
- Tap Bluetooth.
- With the recipient device highlighted, tap Select.
LG Vu Tips and Tricks: How to transfer files via USB cable
- From the Main Menu, tap the Settings icon.
- Tap More.
- Tap connection and select USB Connection Mode.
- Select Mass Storage and tap Set.
- When finished, tap the End key.
- Connect the USB cable between your PC and the Vu.
Note: The computer will recognize the Vu as a removable disk.
- Choose to view the files.
- Drag and drop music files into the window.
LG Vu Tips and Tricks: How to multitask
- While performing an application you receive a call. Press the Send key to accept the call.
- Tap the Multitasking icon.
- Tap the Internet icon twice.
- Scroll down to view more of the articles.
LG Vu Tips and Tricks: Converting your DVD movies to your phone
First go to the website (http://www.cutedvd.com/) as seen below.
Then double click the (DOWNLOAD) icon at the top of the screen.
Scroll down to you see the software with (IT’S FREE) It will be the DVD to 3GP software, click on the (GREEN) icon to the right and select (RUN) follow the instructions to install the program.
1. After you have installed the Acala DVD 3gp Ripper program you are now able to convert your movies.
2. Place the DVD movie you want to play on your phone in your computer DVD drive, when the media player launches to play the movie just close out the program.
3. Open the Acala DVD 3gp Ripper program from the icon on your computer screen.
4. Press the (+) button on the bottom center of the Acala DVD 3gp Ripper window.
5. Select your DVD drive were the movie you want to convert is located (see image below)
6. The program will automatically check the first box of the movie (the other boxes are special features)
7. Select the phone (FRAME SIZE) in the drop down box on the left (176×220) is a “normal” screen size which will work on almost every phone, if you select (320×240) it will not play on a phone with a lower resolution screen.
8. Select the file and quality with the (VIDEO BITRATE) tab, normal is good quality and high would be better, however it is a lager file size.
9. Select your (OUTPUT FOLDER) this is were the completed file or movie will go, you will need to know where this folder is to copy and paste it to your memory card.
10. Press the (PLAY) button on the bottom center of the program to start converting the movie; this will take approximately 40-60 minutes depending on the speed of your computer.
11. When the conversion is complete just close the program go to the folder where the file was saved (OUTPUT FOLDER) and copy and paste the file on to your micro SD card.
12. NOTE: I always recommended that you (FORMATE) your memory card in the phone before using to insure that the proper folders are created to enable the phone to create the proper folders you will need to place your media content into. Make sure your movies, music, pictures and other content are in the right folders to insure there are no error with the phone finding and playing the media on the memory card.
13. Enjoy your movies on your phone, I would recommend that you have several types of movies on your handsets that will enable you to demonstrate to all age groups as well as children.
LG Vu Tips and Tricks: Downloading YouTube videos to your phone
1. Highlight the url that is in the address line.
(Love Like This…Natasha bedingfield featuring Sean Kingston)
2. Pull up www.downloadyoutubevideos.
3. Paste http://youtube.com/watch?v=-t6iNXgvRXU in DOWNLOAD box.
4. Click Download.
5. Scroll down a bit and there is a box that says CLICK Save Target As I think.
6. Right click here and a menu pops up… select SAVE TARGET AS
7. Rename the file to LOVELIKETHIS.FLV (flash video file). Remember where you saved the file on your hard drive. You may want to set up a dummy directory called YOUTUBEVIDEOS.
8. Open SUPER.
9. Select 3GP (erickson).
10. Open Explorer and find file you just saved and DRAG it into SUPER.
Note: go with 320×240 resolution; 4:3 aspect ratio; .mp4 container; 128k audio
11. Click encode.The new file will be saved in the C:\ directory.
If your computer recognizes a microSD card while connected to your phone then connect them using a USB cable. Make sure the MicroSD card is already formatted and inserted in the phone.If your computer doesn’t recognize the MicroSD card while inserted in your phone than insert the card into a MicroSD card reader/adapter and connect the reader to the computer.
12. When able, open My_Flix from the Removable Disk (E:) window.
13. Click and drag the newly encoded YouTube video from its saved location to the open My_Flix window.
14. Disconnect the MicroSD card from the computer and connect it to your phone.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts