If you have some problem when you connectd your PC to your LG Voyager cell phone, never mind, go head. LG Phone Problem and solution
Here’s my solution:
- Install the LG Voyager phone driver (v4.8.1) from the CD that came with the phone.
- Plug in the LG Voyager to the PC using the USB cable that came with the phone.
- Turn the phone on.
- Wait for the LG Voyager drivers to install.
- Download the Verizon V Cast Music Manager by going to LG Voyager VCast Music download
- Make sure the LG Voyager is connected via USB and its power is on then install Music Manager.
- Launch Music Manager.
- On the LG Voyager, go to the Music app and execute Sync Music. The MTP Device driver will install.
- Begin using Music Manager.
The problem I had was that the MTP Device driver would not install if I tried to connect to the phone from the Music Manager menu. I tried unplugging the USB then plugging back in, power cycling the phone, and rebooting the computer all with no joy.
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts
LG Voyager cell phone photos