Do you know how to put ringtones on your LG Voyager cell phone? Please follow me. LG Randomness
Download the latest Test version of BitPim from sourceforge page
- Install drivers from the Music Essentials Kit or install the VCast Music Manger from here: V CAST Music Manager Download
- Plug the LG Voyager cell phone in
- Start BitPim – Edit > Settings > Browse. Make sure the ‘LGE CDMA USB Serial Port’ is the port being used in the com port field.
- Set the LG Voyager cell phone type to LG-VX10000 – Get Phone Data
- Go to Filesystem (if you don’t have the Filesystem link then View > Show Filesystem), expand it, and navigate to \Brew\16452\lk\mr (or \Brew\10889\ringtones)
- Right click in the mr (or ringtones) folder and select “New”
- Browse to your ringtone and click “ok”
- Restart the LG Voyager cell phone.
Nothing other than the Filesystem tab will work unless the phone is supported as an option under “phonetype”.
- This is similar to the above but first you must pair the LG Voyager cell phone and pc and get the Serial BT DIAG profile to connect one time.
- With widcomm drivers you have “My Bluetooth Places” – go there and double click on the icon representing your phone.
- Double click the BT DIAG icon to connect.
- Take note of the com port that this connection uses (right click on the BT DIAG icon to see the port).
- Use this in the com port field in BitPim
- Follow the instructions for USB.
If you have some other Bluetooth drivers the process should be similar.
LG Voyager cell phone photos
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts