LG has officially announced the LG Viper 4G LTE – its latest 4G Android smartphone that’s priced at less than $100.
The the LG Viper 4G LTE can be pre-ordered starting April 12, costing only $99.99 – after a $50 mail-in rebate, and with the signing of a new 2-yr contract agreement.
LG Viper 4G LTE Full Specifications:
- 4″ WVGA touch screen display
- Dual Cameras (5MP rear and VGA front)
- Powered by Android 2.3, Gingerbread with a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, which allows the device to read information from everyday objects, like stickers and posters embedded with NFC chips
- Google Wallet enabling the phone to be used like a wallet to make safe, secure purchases at hundreds of thousands of participating retailers using NFC
- 50GB of free cloud storage and sharing from Box1
- Android Market™ for access to more than 400,000 applications, widgets and games
- Sprint ID, a user-friendly means of customizing Android content on mobile phones. Allows users to instantly download ID packs that deliver a predefined experience, including applications, widgets, ringtones and wallpapers, all at once.
- WiFi Enabled – 802.11 b/g/n with Mobile Hotspot capability supporting up to five Wi-Fi enabled devices to share the 3G and 4G LTE experience simultaneously2
- microSD card slot with 4GB card included (supports up to 32GB)
- Dimensions: 4.6″ (H) x 2.6″ (W) x 0.47″ (D)
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Main Display: 4.0”, 480 x 800 (WVGA) Pixels
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 4 GB ROM
- Standard Battery: 1700 mAh, up to 7 hours talk time3
LG Viper 4G LTE Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts