Step by step – Adjust the Applications & Games Settings
1. Unlock the LG Viewty and click on the shortcut icon with four dots at the bottom left of the screen. LG Phone Problem and solution
2. Click on the Multimedia icon – it looks like a film clapperboard – in the vertical tab bar on the right of the screen. LG-Viewty info
3. Click on Games & Apps.
4. In the Games & Apps menu click on Settings.
5. In the Settings menu you should see a link on mobile operators’ Internet settings. Select your service provider and click on Activate. If your mobile operator isn’t listed click on the button at the bottom left of the screen – a rectangle with three horizontal lines – and click Add new.
6. In the form, fill in the various fields. Check with your mobile operator if they require a proxy – if it doesn’t select TCP without proxy as your connection mode. You will then only need to fill in the Service name and choose the correct Access point.
LG cell Phone – Related Posts
[…] 1. Adjust the Applications & Games Settings […]
[…] LG Viewty – Applications & Games settings […]