If you are looking for the tutorial about how to upgrade your Verizon LG Versa. Hopefully, I found the guide on LG forum, the guy have typed up detailed instructions to help make it easier for others who want to upgrade their LG Versa.
CAUTION: Follow these instructions at your own risk. I will not be responsible for any damages, injury or death resulting from use of these instructions. If you follow the steps exactly as described, you should have no problems. LG-Versa info
Upgrade your LG Versa steps:
- Install the LG Versa USB driver. Download and extract the first file "LGUSBModemDriver_Eng_WHQL_Ver_4.6.rar". Once extracted, install the file.
- Download the "DLLs.rar" file and extract it. Once extracted add the "Right_Click_Register_DLL.reg" to the registry.
- Install the LGNPST 1.1 software. Go to the link http://rapidshare.com/files/15036379…_by_Carson.rar
download the file, extract it, install it. REBOOT.
- Register the VX9600.dll file. Go to the directory "C:/LG Electronics/LGNPST/models/VX9600" and put the "VX9600.dll" and the "LGNPST_GenericModel_Ver_1_0_5_0.dll" files into that folder. (These files were in the "DLLs.rar" file.) Now, RIGHT CLICK on the "VX9600.dll" file and click "Register".
- Get the BIN file for version v04. Download it from here: LG-Versa-VX9600-v04-Firmware-Update and extract the VZW folder.
- Update your phone. Now plug in your phone and open up the LGNPST software. It should be under Programs ->Phone Flashing Applications -> LG Electronics. You should see your VX9600 under the "Model" column. Now where it says "BIN File" click the folder icon and navigate to the "VZW" folder with the bin file, then select it. You may also need to go to file -> Select DLL and select the "VX9600.dll" file, although I didn’t need to when I did it. LG Phone Problem and solution
Now Click start and wait, it should work. I hope this helps somebody!
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts