If your LG Venice was messed up and you want to restore it back to its original condition, a factory reset will be especially useful.
LG Venice LG730 Hard / Master / Factory Reset:
- Power the phone off
- Press and hold the following keys at the same time: (“Volume Down” button + “Home” button + “Power/Lock” button)
- Release all of the keys when you see the screen message "Permanently Erase User Data & Reset Settings?”. Press the Power key to confirm and any other key to cancel." The first message will be displayed in 10 to 12 seconds.
- Press the Power/Lock Key to confirm (or press any other key to cancel). When you press the Power/Lock Key to confirm, a pop-up appears asking "Are you sure you want to continue with erase?".
- Press the Power/Lock Key and your phone will be restored to the factory settings. To cancel, press any other key. Leave your phone for at least a minute while the hard reset is carried out.
- Your LG Venice LG730 will reboot automatically.
Caution: If you perform a hard reset, all data including the Google account, system data, user data, user applications, app settings, and downloaded apps will be deleted.
LG Venice LG730 Phone Photos - LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts