LG Tritan Quick Start Guide
- Touch UI (Touch Screen): LG Tritan’s design puts everything you need at your fingertips, including customizable home screens,Flash UI for clear images and fun animations, and an accelerometer, all easily accessible with the large 3.0” touch screen and a slide-out four-line QWERTY keyboard.
- Customizing the Home Screens: Make your LG Tritan truly fit your style by customizing the home screens with shortcuts to your favorite features, media, and websites. LG Cell Phone Software
- Transferring Music: Transform your LG Tritan into a portable music player. Copy music, pictures, and other media files to a microSD card and access them anywhere you go!
- Connecting Bluetooth® Wireless Technology: Ready to go wireless? With Bluetooth wireless technology, you can pair your LG Tritan with headsets, speakers, printers, and much more. LG-Tritan info
- Document Viewer: With the LG Tritan, there’s no need to be tied down to a computer. View your vital documents on the go with the handy Document Viewer.
- Browsing the Web: Want to check your favorite websites without carrying around a laptop? LG Tritan’s tabbed browsing feature lets you view up to three web pages at once!
To download the LG Tritan Quick Start Guide in English:
LG Tritan Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts