Here are the instructions on how to perform a Hard Reset on LG Thrill 4G if you are not familiar with the process. LG Android Phones
- From the main home screen, tap “Settings” menu, select “Privacy”
- Select "Master Reset"
- Then finally, Select "Factory data reset".
This will reset your LG Thrill 4G back to the Factory defaults just like it was when it came out of the box. LG Phone Problem and Solution
Caution: Do not select the Erase SD Card unless you want to erase all of your Data. Your phone is now ready to setup for use.
If your phone can’t been opened, frozen or bricked, and you want to hard reset it LG Thrill 4G, then: LG-Optimus info
- Turn off the phone, pull the battery out and put it back in.
- Hold the Volume Down button
- Then press and hold the Power button. The phone will turn itself on the recovery mode. (this mode requires you to install the CWM Recovery first)
- Select "wipe data/factory reset".
All data and applications will be deleted from the LG Thrill 4G. Once the wipe is complete, reboot your phone to have a nice day. LG-Thrill-4G info
LG Thrill 4G Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts