Verizon has just had its CES 2012 press conference in Las Vegas, where it has officially introduced the LG Spectrum Android Smartphone. In case you haven’t heard yet, the LG Spectrum (model number VS920) is the company’s latest 4G LTE smartphone headed to Verizon Wireless on January 19. LG Android Phones
The LG Spectrum has amazingly been leaked a few weeks ago, and that happened yesterday. As expected this being Verizon, it’s an Android 2.3 Gingerbread (updatable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich) 4G LTE smartphone. It features a 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor, Wi-Fi, GPS, ESPN ScoreCenter app pre-loaded, supports Dolby Digital Plus, Netflix HD and 1GB of RAM. LG Android Phones
The other important features of the LG Spectrum are:
- 8MP rear camera with autofocus and 1080p video recording.
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera for video chats.
- SmartMovie HD app—create and edit HD videos right on the Spectrum by LG
- Mobile Hotspot capability—share 4G LTE connection with up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Bluetooth® Version 3.0
- 16 GB microSD™ card pre-installed with support for up to 32 GB microSD card
- SmartShare—share media wirelessly to DLNA®-enabled devices
- HDMI mirroring capable via MHL
- 135.4mm x 68.8mm x 10.4mm (5.33in x 2.71in x .41in)
- 141.5g (4.99oz).
The Verizon LG Spectrum will be available for purchase on January 19th. Each device will cost $199.99 with a new 2-year agreement. LG Cell Phone News
Verizon LG Spectrum Phone Photos – LG Cell Phone Pictures
LG Cell Phone – Related Posts